via \che te ne frega?

ozenmedim ben zaten biliyordum burayi yillardir.
e h e


  è un silenzio che vuol diventare musica da cantare in coro io con te

Saturday, November 22, 2003

my path into the shadows
it seemed so well defined
a labyrinth of darkness
with no joy for me to find

the path that leads to you
is so hard for me to find
and with every step i take
i hope the gods are kind

-chorus- x2
[you took my doubts, you took my fears
you led me through this lake of tears
so close we are, but still apart
not in mine, but in your heart]

your warm and schizophrenic heart
still does not beat for me alone
as it still bears rememberance
of feelings that i think are gone

every day i hope and pray
for your love and sense
that you will come into my arms
and give our love a chance

Lake of Tears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home